Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mummy, I'm scared!!!

I'm just perusing the hire car options (God, it's eshpenshive!) and I'm feeling a sense of dread.

I'm a great driver and apart from a spat of accidents in my first year of driving (3 - one of which wasn't my fault) I've had one speeding ticket in my, JESUS! almost TWENTY years of driving...far out, I'm old.

I definitely don't want to go off on that tangent, so staying right on track now. I've found the cheapest with Budget (which is still $55 a day for a manual 1.3 litre) and now deliberating on taking that up to $80 to include the $25 premium insurance. What to do? That's a whole $75 which I'll be pissed off at paying after I've got the car safely back. But then again, I would obviously be absolutely shattered if we do have some kind of smash. I'll be bawling and flailing my arms wailing something "I knew this would happen"...because you always do know. Hindsight has 20/20 vision as they say.

Will Susan know? Maybe, will wait and see what March has to offer...

No comments: