Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just look at her...



I can't believe I took this woman seriously enough to write to her. I mean, It's the equivalent of taking issue with an ancient drunk homeless man in stained grey tracksuit pants ranting at you to get your children away from his cash register with no cash register in sight given it's in the middle of the street. That guy would be saner than this woman. She is clearly living in some strange hell bubble or something - some other (very scary) plane of existence, her crazy blank eyes say it all.

Also, she only has 70 members in her so called church, most of which are family members.

I'm also sure my letter is one of thousands that site gets everyday as I googled her and lots of people really hate her. Given the way she pickets people's funerals, I'm really surprised she hasn't been beaten up badly or killed.

Anyway, she's written this open letter to Heath's family pleading with them to tell her where they are holding the funeral so she can go and hold a 'religious service' with her charming A Fag Dies. God Laughs. banners, no doubt. (Actually, go read it here. I can't believe the Ledger family are being so unreasonable).

Sooo, It seems like this loon is planning a trip downunder. I'm going to keep track and if she does I reckon someone (who knows maybe me) should organise a massive welcoming committee of Drag Queens and Dykes on Bikes for her airport arrival. I think that would be perfect. All yelling out 'We love you Shirley' and trying to kiss her and her eleven kids and stuff.

I'm procrastinating. 30 days til WWWriting Comp deadline. Better hop hop hoppity to it!

No comments: